I love a good farm to table recipe! I had an abundant amount of basil and cherry tomatoes in my garden this year and tried to find ways to use them up! This caprese chicken is so yummy and a good quick night meal. Takes no time to put together!
4-5 chicken breasts
1 pack of cherry tomatoes OR any you have on hand
shredded or sliced mozzarella
1-2 tbs balsamic vinegar or balsamic glaze
1 tbs Italian seasoning
3 garlic cloves minced
fresh basil leaves
1. Preheat oven to 450°
2. Season chicken both sides with salt, pepper, and italian seasoning.
3. Top chicken with garlic and tomatoes
4. Drizzle olive oil and balsamic over chicken
5. Spray bottom of pan and bake 25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 165°.
6. Add basil and cheese and bake 3-5 minutes until cheese is melted
Add more Drizzle and enjoy!