A filling but healthy breakfast right here folks! This spinach, egg white, tomato toast will give you fuel for hours! I found this ezeikel bread in the frozen section of my local grocery. The brand I use is Food for Life, Ezeikel 4.9. You can find it HERE. The best part about this bread is you freeze it! So no more wasting half a loaf of bread because it molded in your pantry.
Servings: Yields 1
1 slice Ezeikel bread
2 large egg whites
1 cup raw spinach
3 cherry tomatoes
1/2 tbs olive oil
crumbled feta cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat olive oil in your skillet.
2. Add spinach and tomatoes and cook until spinach is just about wilted.
3. Move to the side and add your whisked egg whites.
4. While the eggs are cooking, toast your ezeikel bread.
5. Top your toast with eggs, spinach, tomatoes, and feta.
6. For extra yumminess I set it in the oven on broil just so the feta starts to melt!
If you are not a tomato lover, opt out. Although,the cherry tomatoes give a slight bit of sweetness that balances the whole dish!
Mashing avocado on the base of the toast is AMAZING as well!