Being from the South. I love a seafood boil! Everything from the atmosphere, to the smell, to how quickly it cooks! For those busy nights, this meal will be on your table in 10 minutes or less!
1 lb shrimp
2 yellow squash
1 small onion
4 tbsp Zaratain’s dry shrimp and crab boil
1. Fill large pot with 3/4 water.
2. Add 2 tbsp salt, dry seasoning, 1 quartered lemon, then bring to rolling boil.
3. Add sliced onion, zucchini, and squash. Cook for 4 minutes or until tender.
4. Add shrimp and bring back to rolling boil. Cook for 2 minutes. (shrimp will turn pink and float to top when done)
5. Strain shrimp and veggies, let cool.
6. Pair shrimp with your favorite sauce and dig in!