Bringing it to my roots with this one. Chicken Parmigiano was one of my favorite meals as a little kid and still is to this day! This simple and healthy meal is definitely a call for seconds.
4-6 thin sliced chicken breasts
half jar of your favorite marinara
1. In an oven proof skillet on medium heat, add 1 tbsp olive oil.
2. While heating, season chicken breasts to your liking.
3. Cook 6 minutes on one side of the chicken, flip and cook additional 6 minutes. (Internal temp should reach 165 degrees Fahrenheit)
4. Preheat your oven to broil.
5. Add cheeses and marinara on top of chicken.
6. Put skillet into oven for 3 minutes or until cheese has fully melted.
7. Pair with your perfect side or on top of your favorite pasta!
DO NOT FORGET THE WINE!